Chicago Athletic Clubs feature exceptional instructors, prime locations, exciting environment and a large selection of some of the best equipment available. Explore all the features and really see why the Chicago Athletic Clubs is for you!
Channel your inner-athleteSign Up Today
Join now for $0 enrollment fee. Offer expires June 30, 2013.Join Today
- 130 Group Exercise classes each week
50 Spin Bikes on site.
- 6 Prime locations throughout Chicago
- Pump Up! Work it 7 days a week during Body Pump with the Chicago Athletic Clubs!
- The variety of classes that we offer range from Spinning to Aquatics to Muscle Definition…and everything in between.
WiFi access for everyone while visiting one of our locations!
- 120 The number of classes per week
- 12 Dance your heart away with 12 classes per week!
- 26 Spin classes per week
- 10 Pilates classes per week!
- 40 Treadmills on site.
6 Levels of fitness.
79 Combined cardio fitness equipment.
- All Access Every Thursday all CAC Members have access to all locations.
- 27 Spin classes per week in Evanston
- 15 Personal trainers to help you reach your goals.
- Historic Jane Adams hull house While we strive to build communities within our clubs, we value the historical impact of the buildings we inhabit.
- 2nd Saturdays Workout with a trainer for free one time a month.
- 79 Combined cardio fitness equipment
- 70 Group Exercise classes each week
6 Triclub workouts a week.
- 12 Personal trainers on staff in Lincoln Square
- 12 Pilates classes per week
- 43 Yoga classes per week
- 9 Zumba classes per week
5 Step classes per week
- 20 Personal trainers on staff in Evanston
Easy access to Chicago's CTA system via Diversey Brown Line!
- 10 Aqua classes per week
- 3 Amazing exercise studios for classes, stretching and more in Evanston!
- Relax. Unwind. Massage therapy facilities are located at our Lakeview, Lincoln Park and Evanston locations.
- Locker Rooms Convenient state of the art locker rooms with amenities.
- Get in the Game West Loop features a regulation-size basketball and volleyball court! Get on a league, or play 3-on-3 with people from a Meet-Up.
Easy access to Chicago's CTA system via Western Brown Line!
- Fun for the kids! A Kids Club with fun activities and classes!
- Core Studio Get strengthened, energized and balanced.
- 3 Bootcamp Classes
Free Parking is available for all members.
Easy access to Chicago's CTA system via Ashland Green Line!
- Bootcamp A military-based training program using body weight resistance to increase strength and cardio efficiency.
42 Spin Bikes on site.
Easy access to Chicago's CTA system via Division Blue Line!
- Master's Swim Advanced level classes for swimming as a workout, triathlon training and stroke clinic.
Southport Brown Line just steps away!
A dance and fusion revolution!